Magid EconoWear T5338 Vinyl Glove Powder Free Disposable - 1000Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Vinyl is suitable for applications requiring frequent changing
- Meets U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) federal regulations for use in food processing and handling
- Smooth surface on the palm and fingers for tactile sensitivity
- Palm thickness is 4 mils and finger thickness is 4.5 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.5" long and has a wrist cuff that is 3.5 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
- The Magid EconoWear T5338 vinyl, powder-free, disposable, industrial glove has a smooth surface on the palm and fingers for tactile sensitivity It is manufactured in an FDA-inspected and ISO 9002 registered facility, and meets US Department of Agriculture (USDA) federal regulations for use in food processing and handling The glove has a palm thickness of 4 mils and a finger thickness of 45 mils, and is 95" long from the tip of the middle finger to the edge of the wrist cuff, which is 35 mils thick Vinyl is suitable for applications requiring frequent changing and reduces the likelihood of allergic reaction, but is not suitable for use in wet environments or when exposed to abrasion, chemicals, and high temperatures This powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove This ambidextrous clear glove is suitable for manufacturing, painting, cleanup, and food processing and handling applications
- Magid Glove & Safety
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.