Martin 1 3/4" Bore - 5"OD-1 7/8"L Roller Chain Coupling - Sintered Steel
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Simplex sprocket coupling half for joining two perpendicular shafts
- Hardened teeth for resistance to wear and fatigue
- Sintered steel for strength and hardness
- Accommodates up to 2 degrees of angular misalignment between shafts
- Keyway for preventing rotation between the two elements
- This Martin hub is one of two simplex sprockets used in a roller chain coupler for joining and transmitting power to two perpendicular shafts. It is made of sintered steel for strength and hardness and has hardened teeth for resistance to wear and fatigue. When connected, the coupler accommodates for up to 2 degrees of angular misalignment between shafts, and is used in low-speed, high-torque applications. It has a keyway for preventing rotation between the two elements. This sprocket meets American National Standard Institute (ANSI) standards, and is suitable for use in farming, mining, metal manufacturing, among other applications.Roller chain sprockets are circular gear elements with deep, uniformly spaced teeth ringing the circumference of the gear. The distance from the peak of one tooth to the next is called the pitch, and is commonly measured in 1/8" increments. In the center of the sprocket is the bore (hole) which, depending on the sprocket's design and application, might be a
- Chain Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.