Martin 5 3V 600 SK Hi Cap QD Sheave 3V Belt Bushing Bore V-Belt Pulley
A true treasure hunter from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Narrow V-belt Sheave Fits Narrow Profile V-belts For Increased Drive Efficiency Over Classical V-belts
- Class 30 Gray Cast Iron For Resistance To Wear And Galling
- 3v Belt Or Cross Section
- Five Grooves For Multiple Or Banded Belt Use
- This Martin Hi-cap Qd Sheave With A 3v Belt Section Is Made Of 30 Gray Cast Iron And Comes With Five Grooves. It Is A Narrow V-belt Sheave That Fits Narrow Profile V-belts , Allowing The Use Of Smaller Or Fewer Belts Than Classical V-belts To Transmit An Equivalent Load, Maximizing Power Transmission Efficiency By Reducing Drive Weight And Size. This Pulley Is Made Of Class 30 Gray Cast Iron For Resistance To Wear, Corrosion, And Galling. It Has A 3v Cross Section And Five Grooves For Use With Multiple Or Banded Belts. V-belt Pulleys (Sheaves) Are Used In A Wide Range Of Mechanical And Electronic Drives, Including Hvac Units, Farm Machinery, Food Processing Equipment, And Home Appliances, Among Others. V-belt Pulleys (Sheaves) Are The Component In A Power Transmission Drive That Transmits Power To The Belt. Typically Made Of Cast Iron, The Pulleys And The V-belts That Loop Around Them Match In Form - Wide (Classical) Or Narrow, Single Or Multi-grooved. V-belt Pulleys Are Found In Drive
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.