Martin 9EM Thermoplastic Rubber 6" OD 3" Length Quadraflex Sleeve
A savvy shopper from NE snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- For use with specific Martin flange types in the Quadra-Flex series flexible coupling assemblies
- Thermoplastic rubber for resistance to oil and higher temperatures
- one-piece solid (Type JEM), one-piece split (Type JEMS), and two-piece split with a metal retaining ring (Type EM) for applications where the coupled shafts are difficult to separate
- Operating temperatures range from -50 to 275 degrees F (-46 to 135 degrees C)
- This Martin Quadra-Flex coupling sleeve is for use on specific Martin flange types (J type flanges in the case of JEM and JEMS type sleeves, and all flange types in the case of EM type sleeves) in the Quadra-Flex series flexible coupling assemblies. It is made of thermoplastic rubber for resistance to oil and an operating temperature range of -50 to 275 degrees F (-46 to 135 degrees C).Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from one shaft to the other. Most flexible couplings consist of two hubs and a middle assembly; each hub attaches to a shaft while the middle assembly flexes between the hubs to accommodate the misalignment of the two shafts. Shaft misalignments are generally either parallel or angular and cause complications to transmitting rotational power from one shaft to another in the form of stresses, loads, vibrations, and other forces, which vary from one type of misalignment t
- Quadraflex Sleeve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.