Martin Class 30 Gray Cast Iron 6.25" OD 2 Grooves V-Belt Sheave
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Classical V-belt sheave fits widely available, classical profile V-belts suitable for use in many existing drive designs
- Class 30 gray cast iron for resistance to wear and galling
- 4L/5L or B belt or cross section
- Two grooves for multiple or banded belt use
- This Martin FHP sheave BS with a 4L/5L or B belt section is made of 30 gray cast iron and comes with two grooves. It is a classical V-belt sheave that fits a variety of widely available, classical profile V-belts suitable for use in many existing power transmission drives. This pulley is made of class 30 gray cast iron for resistance to wear, corrosion, and galling. It has a 4L/5L or B cross section and two grooves for use with multiple or banded belts. V-belt pulleys (sheaves) are used in a wide range of mechanical and electronic drives, including HVAC units, farm machinery, food processing equipment, and home appliances, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.