Martin DF-1 Style 1/4 And 3/8" Wide Belts 0.3125" Bore Timing Pulley
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Grooved design for applications requiring synchronous rotation
- Steel for resistance to wear
- For use with same-pitch trapezoidal tooth belts
- Stock bore, does not require use of a bushing
- Double flange to resist belt side thrust and maintain belt contact
- This Martin DF-1 type timing pulley is suitable for use with trapezoidal tooth belts in power transmission applications that require synchronous rotation. This pulley has a plain bore and mounts to a drive shaft using setscrews. Double flanges on the pulley resist side thrust and maintain belt contact, and the steel construction resists wear. Timing pulleys are a type of drive pulley and are used in a wide range of mechanical and electronic drives, including automotive and printing industries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.