Martin DF-1 Style 1/4 And 3/8" Wide Belts 0.3125" Bore Timing Pulley
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grooved design for applications requiring synchronous rotation
- Steel for resistance to wear
- For use with same-pitch trapezoidal tooth belts
- Stock bore, does not require use of a bushing
- Double flange to resist belt side thrust and maintain belt contact
- This Martin DF-1 type timing pulley is suitable for use with trapezoidal tooth belts in power transmission applications that require synchronous rotation. This pulley has a plain bore and mounts to a drive shaft using setscrews. Double flanges on the pulley resist side thrust and maintain belt contact, and the steel construction resists wear. Timing pulleys are a type of drive pulley and are used in a wide range of mechanical and electronic drives, including automotive and printing industries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.