Martin OD Sintered Steel Taper Bushing (2517-1-7/16)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Taper bushing for mounting a pulley, sheave, or sprocket on a drive shaft
- Flush-mounted bushing with a split taper for reduced mounting width and a tight clamp to shafts
- Sintered steel for greater strength and resistance to wear than steel
- Keyed to the shaft to prevent the shaft from rotating in the bushing
- This Martin 2517 taper bushing is made of sintered steel and is used for mounting a taper bushed pulley, sheave, or sprocket on a drive shaft. It is flush mounted for reduced mounting width and has a split taper for a tight clamp to shafts. The bushing is made of sintered powder steel for greater strength and wear resistance than plain carbon steel. It is keyed to the shaft to prevent the shaft from rotating in the bushing, and it is interchangeable with taper bushings from various manufacturers. This taper bushing is used in automobiles, construction equipment, agricultural machinery, and home appliances, among others.Bushings are cylindrical parts used to mount pulleys, sheaves, sprockets, or other components to drive shafts for the transmission of mechanical power. Most bushings are split and have a tapered outside surface so they will clamp to the shaft when tightened against the tapered bore of the driven component. They are made of durable metals such as cast iron and steel. Bush
- Material Type: Steel
- Bore Diameter: 1-7/16 inches
- Outside Diameter: 3.375 inches
- Overall Length: 1-3/4 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.