Martin Quadraflex Coupling Flange 4" OD - 1.531" Length (6B-JA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with Martin Quadra-Flex series flexible couplings (sold separately)
- Cast iron for non-corrosive applications where strength and heat dissipation are factors and weight is not
- For use with Martin Quick Disconnect (QD) bushings to facilitate the swapping out of portions of the coupling assembly to accommodate changes in the demands of the application
- Transfers shock and misalignment to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly
- Teeth help to distribute torsional load across the flange and sleeve, reducing wear and extending service life
This Martin Quadra-Flex spacer coupling B style flange replaces flanges on Martin Quadra-Flex series flexible couplings, meshes with B style spacers, and is made of cast iron for non-corrosive applications where strength and heat dissipation are factors and weight is not. It is for use with Martin Quick Disconnect (QD) bushings to facilitate the swapping out of portions of the coupling assembly to accommodate changes in the demands of the application. This flange transfers shock and misalignment to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly, and its teeth help to distribute torsional load across it and the sleeve, reducing wear and extending service life. Martin Quadra-Flex couplings are for use in applications that require torsional flexibility and the capacity to withstand shock loads and vibration, including blowers, compressors, conveyors, dredges, feeders, generators, mills, and presses, among others.
Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from one shaft to the other. Most flexible couplings consist of two hubs and a middle assembly; each hub attaches to a shaft while the middle assembly flexes between the hubs to accommodate the misalignment of the two shafts. Shaft misalignments are generally either parallel or angular and cause complications to transmitting rotational power from one shaft to another in the form of stresses, loads, vibrations, and other forces, which vary from one type of misalignment to another. Flexible couplings are used in a broad range of applications, such as in motor vehicles, conveyors, escalators, agricultural, forestry and mining equipment, aeronautics, robotics and space exploration, among others.
Martin Sprocket & Gear manufactures power transmission and conveying products. Martin provides tools that meet American National Standards Institute (ANSI), National Aerospace Standard (NAS), and Deutsches Institut f r Normung (DIN) standards. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Arlington, TX.
- Brand Name: Martin
- Part Number: 6B-JA
- UPC : 697950276724
- Material Type: Cast Iron
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Overall Length: 1.531 inches
- Angular Misalignment: 0.33 Degrees
- Max Rotational Speed: 6000 RPM
- Outside Diameter: 4 inches
- Trade Size: 6B-JA
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.