Martin Quadraflex Coupling Flange - Sintered Steel
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with some flexible coupling assemblies (sold separately) in the Martin Quadra-Flex series
- Steel sintered with powdered metals for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance
- Transfers shock and misalignment to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly
- Teeth help to distribute torsional load across the flange and sleeve, reducing wear and extending service life
- This Martin Quadra-Flex spacer coupling flange replaces flanges on specific Martin Quadra-Flex series flexible couplings and is made of steel sintered with powdered metals for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. It transfers shock and misalignment to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly, and its teeth help to distribute torsional load across the sleeve, reducing wear and extending service life. Martin Quadra-Flex couplings are suitable for applications that require torsional flexibility and the capacity to withstand shock loads and vibration, including blowers, compressors, conveyors, dredges, feeders, generators, mills, and presses, among others.
- 8S 1 11/16
- 8S 1 11/16
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.