Martin Roller Chain Sprocket - 1" Pitch - 17 Teeth - 1" Bore Dia.
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with 80-2 chain, 1" pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications
- Double type B sprocket offers a stable and secure attachment to the shaft, and can be modified to suit a wide variety of applications requiring two chains
- Shaft diameter options range from 1 to 1-1/2" for a variety of applications
- Varying numbers of teeth and pitch diameter sizes offer application flexibility
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
The Martin double, also known as a duplex, type B sprocket is suitable for use with the series 80-2 chain with 1 pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications. Varying numbers of teeth and pitch diameters offer application flexibility. Made from high carbon steel, it has high strength and durability. Multiple chain capability allows for more power at higher operational speeds with greater load capacity.
Type B sprockets have a hub extension on one side to provide stability, and allow for the use of full-depth keyways and standard setscrews to attach the sprocket. They can also accommodate a wide range of shafts. The double style accepts two chains side by-side.
The options for this class of sprocket are: number of teeth from 10 to 95; outside diameter from 3.680 to 30.830 ; stock bore size from 1 to 1-1/2 ; maximum bore size from 1-1/2 to 4 ; hub diameter from 2-9/16 to 6 ; length through bore from 2-3/4 to 4-1/4 ; and approximate weight from 3.6 to 165 lb. The face width (not including the hub) is 1.710 . The chain row thickness is 0.557 nominal. Hubs with a diameter size of 2-9/16 have a recessed groove for chain clearance. Maximum bores will accommodate standard keyseat and setscrew over keyseat. Slightly larger bores are possible with no keyseat, shallow keyseat, or setscrew at angle to keyseat. All Martin sprockets meet or exceed ANSI standards.
A sprocket is a wheel with teeth around the perimeter that meshes with a chain, track, or other perforated or indented material. Unlike gears that mesh with another gear, sprockets mesh with a chain, which then interacts with another sprocket. Gears can be used to transmit power around a corner, based on how they fit together. Sprockets with chains only work in straight lines. Some common benefits of chain-drive systems include minimal slippage, a fixed ratio between rotating shafts, and versatility with many different chain attachments and sprocket material selections. An example of a power transmission system is a standard bicycle, which has a sprocket and a chain to deliver power from the rider s legs to the wheels making the bike move.
Martin Sprocket & Gear manufactures power transmission and conveying products. The company was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Arlington, TX. Martin provides tools that meet American National Standards Institute (ANSI), National Aerospace Standard (NAS), and Deutsches Institut f r Normung (DIN) standards.
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Bore Diameter: 1 inches
- Hub Diameter: 4.421875 inches
- Outside Diameter :5.949 inches
- Pitch: 1 inches
- Overall Width: 1.71 inches
- Number of Teeth: 17
- Bore Diameter Tolerance: + .001 - .000 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Outside Diameter: 5.949 inches
- Outside Diameter Tolerance: +/- .015 inches
- Overall Length: 2.75 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.