Martin Roller Chain Sprocket B Hub 1-Strand (40B24)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For use with series 40 chain, 1/2" pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications
- Type B sprocket offers a stable and secure attachment to the shaft
- Varying numbers of teeth, hub sizes, pitch diameters, and stock bore sizes offer application flexibility
- Shaft diameter size from 1/2" to 1.00" for a variety of applications
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
- Martin Roller Chain Sprocket, Reboreable, Type B Hub, Single Strand, 40 Chain Size, 0.5" Pitch, 24 Teeth, 0.625" Bore Dia., 4.098" OD, 4" Hub Dia., 0.284" Width, The Martin type B sprocket is suitable for use with the series 40 chain with 1/2? pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications. Varying numbers of teeth, hub sizes, pitch diameters, and stock bore sizes offer application flexibility. Made from high carbon steel, it has high strength and durability. Type B sprockets have a hub extension on one side to provide stability, and allow for the use of full-depth keyways and standard setscrews to attach the sprocket. They can also accommodate a wide range of shafts.
- Chain Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.