Martin Sintered Steel 1/2" Bore 1-1/8" Length Roller Chain Coupling
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Simplex sprocket coupling half for joining two perpendicular shafts
- Sintered steel for strength and hardness
- Hardened teeth for resistance to wear and fatigue
- Accommodates up to 2 degrees of angular misalignment between shafts
- Keyway for preventing rotation between the two elements
- This Martin hub is one of two simplex sprockets used in a roller chain coupler for joining and transmitting power to two perpendicular shafts. It is made of sintered steel for strength and hardness and has hardened teeth for resistance to wear and fatigue. When connected, the coupler accommodates for up to 2 degrees of angular misalignment between shafts, and is used in low-speed, high-torque applications. It has a keyway for preventing rotation between the two elements. This sprocket meets American National Standard Institute (ANSI) standards, and is suitable for use in farming, mining, metal manufacturing, among other applications.Roller chain sprockets are circular gear elements with deep, uniformly spaced teeth ringing the circumference of the gear. The distance from the peak of one tooth to the next is called the pitch, and is commonly measured in 1/8" increments. In the center of the sprocket is the bore (hole) which, depending on the sprocket's design and application, might be a
- Bore Diameter: 1/2 inches
- Overall Length: 1 1/8 inches
- Angular Misalignment: 2 Degrees
- Max Rotational Speed: 5000 RPM
- Hub Diameter: 1 13/32 inches
- Key Way Depth: 1/16 inches
- Number of Teeth: 12
- Outside Diameter: 2 13/32 inches
- Pitch: 0.500 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.