Martin Stainless Steel 80 Chain Size 16 Teeth Roller Chain Sprocket
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless steel, to resist corrosion and scaling
- For use with series 80 chain, 1.00" pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications
- Type B sprocket offers a stable and secure attachment to the shaft
- Shaft diameter of 1.00" to 1-3/16" for a variety of applications
- Varying of numbers of teeth and outside diameter options for flexibility in usage
- The Martin stainless steel, type B sprocket is suitable for use with the series 100 chain with 1.00? pitch. Varying numbers of teeth and outside diameter options offer application flexibility. Made from stainless steel, it has excellent resistance to various types of corrosion, including rust and scaling; and it retains strength at high temperatures. Type B sprockets have a hub extension on one side to provide stability, and allow for the use of a keyway and setscrew to attach the sprocket onto a shaft. They can also accommodate a wide range of shafts. The options for this class of sprocket are: number of teeth from 10 to 40; outside diameter from 3.680? to 13.310?; stock bore size of 1.00? to 1-3/16?; maximum bore size from 1-1/2? to 3-1/4?; hub diameter from 2-9/16? to 4-3/4?; length through bore from 1-5/8? to 2.00?; and a weight from 2.20 lbs to 26.70 lbs. The tooth width is 0.575? nominal. Hubs with a diameter of 3-1/8? or smaller have a recessed groove for chain clearance. The ma
- Bore Diameter: 1 inches
- Hub Diameter: 4 inches
- Outside Diameter: 5.627 inches
- Pitch: 1 inches
- Hub Style: Type B
- Size: 80
- Style Name: Reboreable
- Roller Chain Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.