Martin Type B Hub 23 Teeth 3" Hub Dia 40 Chain Size Roller Chain Sprocket
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with series 40 chain, 1/2" pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications
- Type BS sprocket with hardened teeth, two setscrews, and a keyway offers a stable and secure attachment to the shaft
- Shaft diameter size from 1/2 to 1-1/2" for a variety of applications
- Varying numbers of teeth, hub sizes, and stock bore sizes offer application flexibility
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
- The Martin type BS sprocket, also known as a bored-to-size sprocket, with hardened teeth, includes two setscrews and a keyway, and is suitable for use with the series 40 chain with 1/2? pitch. This sprocket has been adapted for installation on the shaft without additional components. Made from high carbon steel, it has high strength and durability. Type BS sprockets have a hub extension on one side to provide stability and allow for the use of a full-depth keyway and two standard setscrews to attach the sprocket onto a shaft. The options for this class of sprocket are: number of teeth from 9 to 30; outside diameter from 1.670 to 5.060?; length through bore from 7/8 to 1.00?; and approximate weight from 0.16 to 2.70 lb. The chain row width is 0.284? nominal. The keyway is on the centerline of the tooth. The following exceptions are present: the 9- through 15-tooth option with 1/2? shaft have no keyway and use two (2) 1/4? setscrews at 90 degrees to each other. With this series of sprock
- Bore Diameter: 1.188 inches
- Hub Diameter: 3 inches
- Outside Diameter: 3.938 inches
- Pitch: 0.5 inches
- Outside Diameter Tolerance: +/- .010 inches
- Overall Length: 1 inches
- Hub Style: Type B
- Size: 40
- Roller Chain Sprocket
- Roller Chain Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.