Martin W4 Worm Gear - Black (Martin-Gear-Parent-14)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Right-handed, single-lead worm for a worm drive
- High carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for smoother, quieter movement and lower frictional forces
- Meets AGMA commercial class standards
- This Martin worm gear is a right-handed, single-lead worm or "screw" for a worm drive used to increase the torque of a driven shaft. It is made of high carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness. It has a pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for smoother, quieter movement and lower frictional forces. This worm meets American Gear Manufacturing Association (AGMA) standards 6-8 for commercial class gears.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.