Martindale C-2 Carbide Metal Working Saws 38 Teeth - Size: 1.75"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hollow ground for side clearance
- A rigid set up with proper speed and feed, using correct coolant and tooth geometry for the application, will ensure optimum performance of the solid carbide saws
- High wear resistance
- Rake Angle of Teeth: 5 Degrees Positive
- Martindale is a pioneer in the manufacture of circular saw blades for the metal cutting industry. Carbide metal working saw blades are popular for many applications. Carbide, harder and more wear resistant than High-Speed Steel, provides longer tool life and decreased cycle times. Slotting, Slitting, Cut-off and many other applications benefit from the use of solid carbide saw blades.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.