Mazzella EE1-904 Edgeguard Polyester Web Sling - Yellow - Size: 15' Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nylon web sling for heavy-duty lifting of fragile or irregularly shaped loads
- Twisted eye-and-eye (also called type 4) endings for vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations
- Heavy-duty one-ply construction for greater load capacity than light-duty one-ply web slings
- Thermal plastic polymer edge protection for greater abrasion resistance than web slings without additional edge protection
- When visible, red warning yarn indicates sling is no longer fit for use
- The Mazzella EE1 Edge Guard nylon single-leg web sling has twisted eye-and-eye endings, reinforced edges, and
- heavy-duty one-ply webbing for lifting fragile or irregularly shaped loads with vertical, choker, or basket
- configurations in construction, general industry, and other low-heat applications. The nylon webbing is soft to avoid
- scratching fragile or delicate loads, and a thermal plastic polymer is woven into the edges of the sling to help resist
- abrasion. This web sling is flexible, conforms to irregularly shaped loads, and has a better strength-to-weight ratio
- than a wire rope or chain sling.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.