Mazzella EE4-903 Edgeguard Polyester Web Sling - Yellow - Size: 18' Length
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $304.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Polyester web sling for heavy-duty lifting of fragile or irregularly shaped loads
- Flat eye-and-eye (also called type 3) endings for vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations
- Heavy-duty four-ply construction for greater load capacity than one- and two-ply web slings
- Thermal plastic polymer edge protection for greater abrasion resistance than web slings without additional edge protection
- When visible, red warning yarn indicates sling is no longer fit for use
- The Mazzella EE4 Edge Guard polyester single-leg web sling has flat eye-and-eye endings, reinforced edges, and heavy-duty four-ply webbing for lifting fragile or irregularly shaped loads with vertical, choker, or basket configurations in construction, general industry, and other low-heat applications. The polyester webbing is soft to avoid scratching fragile or delicate loads, and a thermal plastic polymer is woven into the edges of the sling to help resist abrasion. This web sling is flexible, conforms to irregularly shaped loads, and has a better strength-to-weight ratio than a wire rope or chain sling. This polyester web sling resists several chemicals, including alcohols, some acids, bleach agents, hydrocarbons, ketones, oils, detergents, sea water, and weak alkalis.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.