Mazzella EN2901 Nylon Web Sling Endless - Yellow
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nylon web sling for heavy-duty lifting of fragile or irregularly shaped loads
- Endless (also called type 5 or grommet) sling for vertical, choker, or basket lifting configurations
- Heavy-duty one-ply construction for greater load capacity than light-duty one-ply web slings
- When visible, red warning yarn indicates sling is no longer fit for use
- Meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specification B30.9 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) specification 1910.184
- This endless (also called type 5 or grommet) sling is made of a continuous loop of webbing formed by joining the ends of the webbing with a load-bearing splice, and can be used in vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations The load-bearing or wear points of an endless sling can be rotated each time it is used, which can help increase its life when compared to an eye-and-eye web sling The sling's heavy-duty webbing is denser and has a higher capacity than light-duty one-ply webbing, but it has a lower capacity than a two- or four-ply web sling When the sling's red warning yarn becomes visible, this indicates the sling is no longer fit for use This sling meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specification B309 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) specification 1910184
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.