Mazzella EN2902 Nylon Web Sling Endless - Yellow
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nylon web sling for heavy-duty lifting of fragile or irregularly shaped loads
- Endless (also called type 5 or grommet) sling for vertical, choker, or basket lifting configurations
- Heavy-duty two-ply construction for greater load capacity than one-ply and light-duty two-ply web slings
- When visible, red warning yarn indicates sling is no longer fit for use
- Meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specification B30.9 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) specification 1910.184
- Slings are used to lift heavy objects for industrial applications Types of slings include web slings, wire rope slings, chain slings, and mesh slings The appropriate type of sling for an application depends on the strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility and resistance to bending, resistance to abrasion and cutting, resistance to crushing, resistance to stretching, and resistance to high temperatures and other environmental stressors Slings have one, two, three, or four legs; or a continuous loop of webbing Legs are support branches that extend from a single point at the top of the sling to the item being lifted so the weight of the load is distributed evenly among the branches Slings have eyes (loops) or alloy steel fittings on the ends
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.