Mazzella Eye-and-Eye 20' L Hand Taper & Concealed Wire Rope Sling
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wire rope sling for lifting loads in industrial environments
- 6 x 37 FC (fiber core) construction for greater flexibility than an independent wire rope core of the same diameter
- Eye-and-eye endings for vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations
- Hand (also called tapered) splice is easier to remove from beneath a load than a mechanical splice
- Meets ASME specification B30.9 and OSHA specification 1910.184
- The Mazzella 6 x 37 FC (fiber core) single-leg wire rope sling has eye-and-eye endings and a hand (also called tapered) splice for lifting loads with vertical, choker, or basket configurations in industrial applications. The 6 x 37 FC construction contains six strands of wire rope with approximately 37 wires per strand wrapped around a core made of natural or synthetic fibers. This provides more flexibility than an independent wire rope core of the same diameter. The wire rope construction has more abrasion and heat resistance than a web sling. This eye-and-eye sling has an eye, or loop, on both ends, and can be used with vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations. The eyes are secured with a hand splice, in which the sling's ends are woven back into the body of the sling to form eyes. A hand splice sling is easier to remove from beneath a load than a mechanical splice and is more flexible than a mechanical splice sling of the same diameter. This sling has a minimum D/d ratio
- Load Capacity: 4000 pounds
- Material Type: Fiber
- Additional Features: Vertical, Choker, Basket
- Inside Length: 8 inches
- Manufacturer Series Number: Hand Taper and Concealed
- Size: 20' Length, 1/2" Diameter, 8" Eyes
- Standard Construction: 6 x 37 Fiber Core
- Style Name: Eye-and-Eye
- Mazzella Lifting
- 6 X 37 FC
- Wire Rope Sling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.