Melin Tool AMG Carbide Micro Square Nose End Mill, AlTiN Monolayer Finish, 30 Deg Helix, 2 Flutes, 1.5000" Overall Length, 0.0080" Cutting Diameter, 0.125" Shank Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Melin Tool manufactures its complete portfolio of high quality, high precision solid carbide Micro end mills on state-of-the art CNC grinding machines in our Cleveland, Ohio facility. Utilizing simulated programming and robotic loaders, the consistency our tools have in their compliance to exacting specifications and, in turn, the performance they provide our user customers is second to none. In addition to a wide range of standard sizes, from 0.005" through 0.125", Melin provides that same consistency in custom design tools with fast delivery and competitive pricing. Ideal for metalworking machine shops serving the medical & dental instrument, medical implants, electronic industries, mold & die, and small parts manufacturers, Melin Micro end mills provide the styles, size range, and precision geometry these industries demand from world class suppliers.
- Melin Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.