Melin Tool AMG Carbide Micro Square Nose End Mill, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, 30 Deg Helix, 2 Flutes, 1.5000" Overall Length, 0.0650" Cutting Diameter, 0.125" Shank Diameter
No reviews found
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. Square end. 30 Degree helix angle.
- Melin Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.