Melin Tool AMG Carbide Square Nose End Mill, AlTiN Monolayer Finish, 30 Deg Helix, 2 Flutes, 4" Overall Length, 1" Cutting Diameter, 1" Shank Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems. Aluminum titanium nitride is similar to TiAlN but with a higher aluminum content for improved hardness and smoothness. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. Used for general purpose milling in most materials of medium hardness such as steel, brass, iron, and non-ferrous materials. Made from premium submicron grain carbide. Standard length.
- Melin Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.