Melin Tool AMG-DP Carbide Drill Mill, AlTiN Monolayer Finish, 30 Deg Point Angle, 2 Flutes, 2.5" Overall Length, 0.3125" Cutting Diameter, 0.3125" Shank Diameter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems. Aluminum titanium nitride is similar to TiAlN but with a higher aluminum content for improved hardness and smoothness. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. Can be used for drilling, slotting, chamfering, and profile milling. Available in 60 degree points.
- Melin Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.