Melin Tool CCMGN Carbide Square Nose End Mill, Long Reach, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, 30 Deg Helix, 4 Flutes, 6" Overall Length, 1" Cutting Diameter, 1" Shank Diameter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. Neck diameter reduced for clearance. Used to mill deep pockets or slots where long flute lengths are not needed. The solid neck area provides reach with maximum rigidity.
- Melin Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.