Melin Tool CCMGS-B Carbide Micro Ball Nose End Mill, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, 30 Deg Helix, 4 Flutes, 1.5000" Overall Length, 0.0230" Cutting Diameter, 0.125" Shank Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems, Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications, Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems, 30 Degrees helix angle, 4 Flutes single end
- Melin Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.