Melin Tool CCRP Cobalt Steel Square Nose End Mill, Weldon Shank, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Roughing Cut, 30 Deg Helix, 4 Flutes, 3.7500" Overall Length, 0.7500" Cutting Diameter, 0.625" Shank Diameter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Weldon shanks feature a round shank with one of more flats machined into the side for easy indexing and alignment. Due to the sinusoidal form on cutting edge, small chips are produced which allow faster feed rates then conventional end mills. These tools will plunge cut. A rough finish is produced which will require a finishing pass. Used in difficult and abrasive materials and tough alloy materials, such as stainless steel, nickel base alloy, brass, iron etc. For Deep Slots, Pocketing and Heavy Cuts.
- Melin Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.