Merit 1-1/2" 180 Grit Alo Resin Bond Power-lock Sanding Disc
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for general-purpose deburring and blending
- Engineered specifically for light-to-medium grinding, blending, and finishing on contours and flat surfaces.
- Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another.
- Merit?s ALO Resin Bond quick-change abrasive discs are engineered specifically for light-to-medium grinding, blending, and finishing on contours and flat surfaces. ALO Resin Bond discs are suitable for general-purpose deburring and blending where greater edge durability is required. Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is a closed-coat disc. A closed coat covers 100 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for more stiffness and better surface finish than an equivalent open coat, where abrasive grit covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface. All Merit PowerLock Discs feature laminated construction which provides a tough, durable backing, reducing snagging and shredding. The cloth backing is stiffer, tougher, and thicker than a paper or film backing. Cloth resists tearing while bending and flexing during use. This disc features a resin bond. Resin bonds have good moisture resistance, are harder and less flexible than
- Sanding Disc
- Sanding Disc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.