Merit 1/8" NPT Chrome Plated Brass Coupling
No reviews found
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two male pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Manufactured to standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass chrome-plated brass coupling is a pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending pipes going in the same direction. The fitting has female NPT threads for creating a tighter seal than straight threads. Made of brass with a high gloss, chrome-plated finish, this coupling is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. This fitting meets standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance.
- Number of Items: 25
- Size: 1/8 inches
- Upper Temperature Range: 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Brand Name: Merit Brass
- Material Type: Brass
- Pressure Rating Class: 125
- Shape: Coupling
- Style Name: Threaded
- Merit Brass
- Pipe Fitting Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.