Merit 1/8" NPT Chrome Plated Brass Coupling
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two male pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Manufactured to standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass chrome-plated brass coupling is a pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending pipes going in the same direction. The fitting has female NPT threads for creating a tighter seal than straight threads. Made of brass with a high gloss, chrome-plated finish, this coupling is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. This fitting meets standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance.
- Number of Items: 25
- Size: 1/8 inches
- Upper Temperature Range: 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Brand Name: Merit Brass
- Material Type: Brass
- Pressure Rating Class: 125
- Shape: Coupling
- Style Name: Threaded
- Merit Brass
- Pipe Fitting Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.