Merit 35000 Max RPM 3/4" D Micro Mini Grind-O-Flex Flap Wheels - 10 Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Aluminum oxide is durable and the most common abrasive grain
- Cloth backing is stiffer, tougher, and thicker than a paper or film backing
- Flap wheels conform better to the workpiece than a disc, and are commonly used for grinding and finishing on irregularly shaped workpieces
- Round shank for use on a wide variety of toolholding systems
- Micro mini flap wheels are mounted on 1/8" diameter steel shank for use with many toolholding systems
- Merit micro mini Grind-O-Flex flap wheels are useful for polishing and light deburring of internal diameters, such as holes and grooves, that may be as small as 1/2?. Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is a closed-coat disc. A closed coat covers 100 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for more stiffness and better surface finish than an equivalent open coat, where abrasive grit covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface. The cloth backing is stiffer, tougher, and thicker than a paper or film backing. Cloth resists tearing while bending and flexing during use. This disc is suitable for use with a die grinder. Aluminum oxide is a widely used and versatile abrasive material. It is a tough, fracture- and wear-resistant grit that works well with a broad range of materials, from metals to wood. Aluminum oxide is more durable than silicon carbide and often used for material removal and finishing. Abrasives are used f
- Grit Material Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Grit Type: 320
- Max Rotational Speed: 35000 RPM
- Outside Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Overall Width: 3/4 inches
- Shank Type: Round
- Flap Wheels
- Flap Wheels
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.