Merit Aluminum Oxide Shurstik Abrasive Disc Pack of 100 - Size: 1"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Aluminum oxide is durable and the most common abrasive grain
- Resin bond for heat and moisture resistance, and retaining abrasive grains well
- Closed coat for a higher-quality finish than an open-coat disc
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks without messing with solvents, water, or heat
- Suitable for high-speed grinding and polishing
- Merit Shurstik high-speed PSA discs are suitable for high-speed grinding and polishing on a variety of materials, while making it simple to change discs, by peeling and sticking the disc to its backing pad. Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is a closed-coat disc. A closed coat covers 100 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for more stiffness and better surface finish than an equivalent open coat, where abrasive grit covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface. This disc features a resin bond. Resin bonds have good moisture resistance, are harder and less flexible than glue bonds, and have good heat resistance and grain retention.
- Abrasive Disc
- Abrasive Disc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.