Merit Brass 304/304L Forged Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting - 1-1/2" x 3/4"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Reducing coupling pipe fitting for extending and connecting pipes of different sizes
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting to male ends
- Made from stainless steel 304/304L for corrosion resistance
- Class 3000 for use in high pressure applications
- Forged for durability
- This reducing coupling is a class 3000 forged stainless steel 304/304L pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper threads on both ends for connecting and extending pipes of different sizes going in the same direction. This class 3000 coupling has been forged for durability and is made from stainless steel 304/304L for corrosion resistance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.