Merit Brass 316/316L Forged Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting - 1-1/2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Coupling socket weld pipe fitting for extending and connecting pipes of different sizes
- Female socket weld connection to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow
- Made from stainless steel 316/316L for corrosion resistance
- Class 3000 for use in high pressure applications
- Forged for durability
- This coupling is a forged stainless steel 316/316L class 3000 pipe fitting with female socket weld ends for connecting and extending two sizes of pipe going in the same direction. The female socket weld connections have internal recesses on the inside diameters to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow between pipes. The class 3000 coupling can be used in high pressure applications and is made from forged stainless steel 316/316L for corrosion resistance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.