Merit Brass Brass Pipe Fitting Class 125 Pack of 25
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting pipes with different connections
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables a tighter seal and ease in installation
- Meets specifications ANSI B1.20.1 and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance
- This 45-degree elbow is a class 125 brass pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other end to connect and change the flow direction between two pipes. The elbow has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads. It is made of brass, which has greater corrosion resistance than steel, and the material_s relative softness allows for easy installation. The pressure ratings for this class 125 elbow are 125 pounds per square inch (psi) for steam and 200 psi for water, oil, and gas (WOG), and the fitting meets standards ANSI B 1.20.1 and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.