Merit Brass Chrome Plated Brass Pipe Fitting 40 1/2" NPT X 3" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nominal Wall Thickness Schedule 40
- Specification Met ANSI 61
- Shape nipple
- The Merit Brass nipple is a schedule 40 chrome-plated brass pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending female threaded pipes The fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads and is made from Alloy 6061-T6 for increased corrosion resistance and strength Made of brass with a high gloss, chrome-plated finish, this nipple is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel This fitting meets standard NSF/ANSI 61 for use with drinking water supplies of pH 65 and higher and standard ASTM B-687 for quality assurance
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.