Merit Brass Chrome Plated Brass Pipe Fitting Nipple - 3/4" X 11"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nipple for connecting and extending pipes
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting female threaded pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Meets standard NSF/ANSI 61 for use in drinking water supplies of pH 6.5 and higher
- The Merit Brass nipple is a schedule 40 chrome-plated brass pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending female threaded pipes. The fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads and is made from Alloy 6061-T6 for increased corrosion resistance and strength. Made of brass with a high gloss, chrome-plated finish, this nipple is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. This fitting meets standard NSF/ANSI 61 for use with drinking water supplies of pH 6.5 and higher and standard ASTM B-687 for quality assurance.
- Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pi
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.