Merit Brass Lead Free Brass Pipe Fitting - Size: 3"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 45-degree elbow for changing flow direction
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two pipes
- Made from lead-free brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Manufactured to standard ASTM B-584-06 for lead-free quality assurance
- The Merit Brass lead-free brass pipe fitting is a 45-degree elbow with female National Pipe Taper threads for connecting two pipes to change the direction of flow. Lead-free brass is comparable in strength to stainless steel and is also more corrosion resistant. The pressure ratings for this elbow are 125 psi for steam and 200 psi for water, oil, and gas. This fitting meets standards ASTM B-584-06, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.