Merit Brass Lead Free Pipe Fitting Reducing Coupling 25 Packs
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Reducing coupling for connecting and extending pipes of different sizes
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting male pipes
- Made from lead-free brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Meets standards NSF/ANSI 61, AB1953, and S.152 for lead-free quality assurance
- The Merit Brass reducing coupling is a class 1000 lead-free brass pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting male pipes. This reducing coupling has one end that is smaller than the other for connecting different sizes of pipes going in the same direction. It has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads and is made of Lead-free brass, which is comparable in strength to stainless steel and is also more corrosion resistant. This class 1000 fitting meets specifications SAE J476, ANSI B1.20.3, FED-STD-H28/8, and C27450 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.