Merit Brass Red Brass Seamless Pipe Fitting - Size: 3-1/2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nipple for connecting and extending pipes
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting female threaded pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Made of Alloy 230 from seamless red brass pipe for greater strength and ease in machining than yellow brass
- The Merit Brass nipple is a schedule 80 seamless red brass pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending female threaded pipes. This fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads. Made from seamless red brass for increased strength, this nipple is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. Seamless pipe is produced from a solid piece of metal that is heated and moved over a form until the steel is shaped into a hollow tube.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.