Merit Brass SS 304/304L Pipe Fitting Nipple - 40 Welded - 3"X9" NPT Male
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nipple for connecting and extending pipes
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting female threaded pipes
- Made of stainless steel 304L for strength
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- Meets standards ASTM A733, ANSI B1.20.1, and ASTM A312/SA312 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass nipple is a schedule 40 welded stainless steel 304/304L pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending female threaded pipes. The fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads. Made of stainless steel 304L, the lower carbon content of this pipe fitting ensures corrosion resistance. It meets both 304 steel strength standards and 304L extra-low carbon standards for quality assurance. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
- Merit Brass
- Pipe Fitting Nipple
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.