Merit Brass SS Pipe Fitting Class 150 NPT Female - Size: 2-1/2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flange for joining two pieces of pipe or connecting valves in a piping system
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- Bolt holes to connect to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces
- Made of stainless steel for strength
- Meets standards ASTM A182 and ASME SA182 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass flange is a class 150 stainless steel pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads used to join two sections of a piping system. This threaded flange has female NPT threads for connecting to the mating pipe and bolt holes for connecting to flat surfaces or other flanges
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.