Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Butt Weld Pipe Fitting - 5" Pipe Size
A true treasure hunter from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Long radius 90-degree elbow for changing flow direction
- Butt-weld, beveled connections for welding pipes together
- Welded connections ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and greater ease in welding
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass stainless steel 304/304L butt-weld pipe fitting, schedule 40, is a long radius 90-degree elbow for changing flow direction between pipes. The elbow?s butt-weld connection is beveled to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow. Made of stainless steel 304/304L, the lower carbon content of this pipe fitting minimizes harmful carbide precipitation during welding, ensuring corrosion resistance. It meets both 304 steel strength standards and 304L extra-low carbon standards for quality assurance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.