Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Butt Weld Pipe Fitting - 5" Pipe Size
A savvy shopper from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Long radius 90-degree elbow for changing flow direction
- Butt-weld, beveled connections for welding pipes together
- Welded connections ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and greater ease in welding
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass stainless steel 304/304L butt-weld pipe fitting, schedule 40, is a long radius 90-degree elbow for changing flow direction between pipes. The elbow?s butt-weld connection is beveled to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow. Made of stainless steel 304/304L, the lower carbon content of this pipe fitting minimizes harmful carbide precipitation during welding, ensuring corrosion resistance. It meets both 304 steel strength standards and 304L extra-low carbon standards for quality assurance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.