Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Butt Weld Pipe Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Long radius 45-degree elbow for changing flow direction
- Butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together
- Welded connections ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and ease in welding
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass stainless steel 304/304L schedule 40 butt-weld pipe fitting is a long radius 45-degree elbow for changing flow direction. This fitting has butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together. Made of 304L stainless steel, the low carbon content of this pipe fitting minimizes harmful carbide precipitation during welding, ensuring corrosion resistance. It meets both 304 steel strength standards and 304L extra-low carbon standards and has a schedule of 40.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.