Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Butt Weld Pipe Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Size: 4" X 2"
- Reducing coupling for connecting and extending two eccentric pipes of different sizes
- Butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together
- Welded connections to ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and ease in welding
- Lower carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass eccentric reducer coupling is a schedule 40 stainless steel 304/304L butt-weld pipe fitting for joining two eccentric pipes of different sizes. Eccentric reducer couplings connect two pipes of different sizes that are not along the same pipe axis. This fitting has butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together. Made of stainless steel 304L, the lower carbon content of this eccentric reducer coupling minimizes harmful carbide precipitation during welding, ensuring corrosion resistance. It meets both steel 304 strength standards and 304L extra-low carbon standards for quality assurance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.