Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipe Fitting Nipple Pack of 25
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nipple for connecting and extending pipes
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting female threaded pipes
- Made of seamless stainless steel 304L for strength
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- Meets specifications ASTM A733, ANSI B1.20.1, and ASTM A312/SA312 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass nipple is a schedule 40 seamless stainless steel 304/304L pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending female threaded pipes. The fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads. Made of seamless stainless steel for increased strength, the lower carbon content of this 304L nipple increases resistance to corrosion. Seamless pipe is produced from a solid piece of metal that is heated and moved over a form until the steel is shaped into a hollow tube. It can withstand pressure better than ductile or welded pipes
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.