Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipe Fitting Pack of 25
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nipple for connecting and extending pipes
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting female threaded pipes
- Made of seamless stainless steel 304L for strength
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- Meets specifications ASTM A733, ANSI B1.20.1, and ASTM A312/SA312 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass nipple is a schedule 40 seamless stainless steel 304/304L pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending female threaded pipes. The fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads. Made of seamless stainless steel for increased strength, the lower carbon content of this 304L nipple increases resistance to corrosion. Seamless pipe is produced from a solid piece of metal that is heated and moved over a form until the steel is shaped into a hollow tube. It can withstand pressure better than ductile or welded pipes. The nipple meets specifications ASTM A733, ANSI B1.20.1, and ASTM A312/SA312 for quality assurance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.