Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipe Fitting Pipe Size 1" X 1/2"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reducer coupling for connecting concentric pipes of different sizes
- Butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together
- Made of stainless steel 316/316L for strength and ease in welding
- Welded connections to ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Low carbon content minimizes harmful carbide precipitation during welding
- Available in schedules 10 & 40 and type 304/L and 316/L. These mate with stainless steel pipe, flanges, nipples & ball valves. Conform to ASTM A-403. Used primarily in the following types of environments: Low cost, highly corrosive, extreme vibration, low pressure & low temperature. The longer tangents offered in butt weld product allows less restriction of material flow and full utilization of the entire I.D. of the pipe being installed. Butt weld fittings offer the consumer relatively low cost material and ease of installation. Welding process dramatically reduces possibility of leakage.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.