Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304/304L Plate Tube OD Pipe Fitting -Size: 2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Slip-on flange for joining two pieces of pipe or connecting valves in a piping system
- Bolt holes to connect to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces
- Forged to help prevent leakage and provide stability in vibration situations
- Low carbon content ensures greater resistance to corrosion
- Meets standards ASTM A182, ASME SA182, and ANSI B16.5 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass tube OD slip-on flange is a class 150 stainless steel 304/304L pipe fitting used to join two sections of a piping system. This slip-on flange has bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges and can be used instead of weld neck flanges to reduce cost or conserve space. This forged flange can be tightened firmly to help prevent leakage and to provide stability in vibration situations.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.