Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304 Cast Pipe Fitting 4" NPT Female
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cross fitting for connecting and branching four pieces of pipe
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on all four ends for connecting male pipes
- Made of stainless steel 304 for strength
- Low carbon content for greater resistance to corrosion
- Meets standards MSS SP-114, ANSI B1.20.1, and ASTM A351 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass cross is a stainless steel 304 cast pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on all four ends for connecting and branching four pieces of pipe. The cross has four female openings to connect and branch male pipes or fittings and it connects with NPT threads, which create tighter seals than straight threads. Made of stainless steel 304, the lower carbon content of this fitting ensures higher corrosion resistance than 302 grade steel. This fitting meets standards MSS SP-114, ANSI B1.20.1, and ASTM A351.
- Merit Brass
- MSS SP-114
- MSS SP-114
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.